Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007 and more blogging


So once again after much pestering about my lack of participation in my blog, i have returned. i am posting a photo which, hopefully will work better now that i have moved my blog into their new google system. jason and i did the polar bear dive again yesterday. this is our 5th year of our new years dunking. it almost seemed like cheating though. it was 53 degrees out and the tide was in. piece of cake.

p.s. there was a bit of photoshop done on this photo to keep it a p.g. rated blog.

2 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

So glad you are posting again. I've missed you! What a cute pic of you two. Aren't those traditions the best? I value the personal traditions Casey and I have, like always going to the Tempe street fair for our anniversary, so much.

As far as a felted bag, I would love to make you one. Do you want a clutch (to use as a purse) or one that is more of a cosmetic/junk bag to carry inside your purse? What colors do you like?

Ann said...

what exactly did you have to photoshop????

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust