Sunday, July 29, 2007

31 and counting

I had a wonderful birthday today! Thank you to everyone that called, emailed and text messaged me today. As well as my wonderful friend Ann who knitted me a towel and sent me a goodie from William Sonoma! Oh and the birthday love from Aunt Janny was most appreciated as well. Jason is here in Phx this week which has been lovely. I feel like I have been able to relax for the first time in months. We went to a Diamondbacks game today with Deb, David, the kids and my friends Erica and Casey. The Dbacks won which was cool since neither Jason nor I have ever been to a major league or minor league game where the home team won. We were convinced we were going follow Pete Rose into the baseball hall of fame, banned from baseball. Must go to sleep now, will try to post pix from today tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ann said...

You were actually going to get knitted potholders, too. But that project didn't work out so well. I had to use cotton yarn and three strands of it. After 2 rows I would have to take a break and give my hands some recovery time. I am gonna try to adjust the pattern and see if I can make it easier.
Glad to hear you had a great day. And I didn't realize that you and Jason were such bad luck for baseball hometeams. :)

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! I hadn't looked in a while so I had a lot of catching up to do...althought now that we are in the same city again I already knew a lot of the information! Although the circumstance isn't the best, it is so nice to have you in Phoenix again! You are an loyal, loving daughter and doing an amazing job with your dad. You should be proud of yourself for stepping up to the plate in such a loving, respectful way. (P.S. - It was fun to spend your b-day with you too!).

Ann said...

Tell Erica that SHE NEEDS to start blogging again. I might boycott her blog--3 months!!!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust