Monday, May 12, 2008

Disney World


Jason and I made our first trip to Disney World on Sunday. I have been to Disneyland many times but Jason and not been to either. I got to say that Magic Kingdom was a little less than thrilling. I always assumed it was just like Disneyland only bigger. They only have the major highlights from Disneyland and a few random minor things like the Tiki room (animatronic birds singing) and Country Bear Jamboree. And worst of all... NO MR. TOAD'S WILD RIDE!!! We had fun anyway and met up with my friend Deb and her family later in the day.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I like Disneyland much better myself, too.
Mr. Toad's wild ride is one of the best. That and Pirates of the Carribean.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust