Friday, August 08, 2008

Holly and Ross's Wedding






Even though I was a guest at the wedding of my dear friends Holly and Ross, I couldn't resist taking some photos. They got married June 27, 2008 at Easton's Beach in Newport, RI.




















We set up a photo booth for all the guests. This is such a fun thing to have at a wedding. I had it at my wedding after my brilliant father-in-law constructed an awesome foot pedal devise that hooks up to a spare camera. Guests can take their own wacky or sweet photos which insures that the bride and groom gets a great shot of everyone who is part of their day. Here is a shot of the set up, and the photo that resulted from it. Plus some hi-lights I love!

1 comment:

Ann said...

those are some great booth shots! i loved that idea at your wedding. it is fun and perfect.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust