Monday, August 31, 2009

Images for a cure




This is my mother Carol Gardiner and my father Ted. My mother battled and ultimately lost her life to breast cancer in 2004. My mother-in-law, aunt and two dear friends have all had it and were fortunate enough to win their battles.

Kate Gardiner Photography is pleased to be apart of a nationwide campaign called Images for a Cure

On Sunday Oct. 11, 2009 I will be offering discounted portrait sessions of $100 with 100% going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The sessions are perfect way to fight a disease that can touch every mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

Email me at kate@kategardinerphoto.com to book your session as soon as possible since space is limited.



*session fee does not include prints or a cd of images. all may be purchased separately. 10% discount on holiday cards for sessions booked on this day.

1 comment:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Does that include AZ sessions? He He.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust