Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jamie + Nick: St. Augustine Wedding Photographer

Jamie and Nick tied the knot last month at the Oldest House at a gorgeous night wedding with their reception at the A1A Ale House. The mood of their ceremony was enchanting. We used some video that Nick had which made for a dramatic and intimate look. After the ceremony we took a walk around the Oldest House with the awesome Rolls Royce limo from B & D Limousine in tow and made some memorable night portraits. One of the roving pirates downtown tried to barter for their bottle of champagne which added to the hilarity of the night. What a great party!































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to catch my breath on that first image — hauntingly beautiful! one of the coolest wedding dresses I've seen ever, I love the way it evolves with her evening. :) fun.

have I mentioned I'm your biggest fan?

Lex said...

Really lovely images, Kate! Love them!

-- Karen C, Orlando (Hi!)

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust