Monday, November 28, 2005

home again, home again, jiggity jig...






sooooo glad to be home! i almost need a vacation after my vacation. here are a couple of pix from our trip to Phoenix. We went to Sedona the day after Thanksgiving. It was wonderful! We also went to my cousin Kayla's bday party. This is my Aunt Connie holding Kayla's younger brother DeShawn. They are all very cute kids. We also went on Sunday to brunch at the Biltmore Resort with my father. We saw lots of friends and family but I didn't always have my camera or the light wasn't suitable. But hey at least I got some photos up!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you are back. Hope everyone in Phoenix was doing well. It's fun to see the pictures. I recently remembered the password to my blog so I'm back up. I've posted a few photos from Thanksgiving in Dighton.

Deb

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust