Wednesday, November 30, 2005

rain, rain go away

so today was a totally depressing day. tons of rain although it wasn't cold. i gave myself a dose of mindless shopping to ease the bleh day. I'm not sure why it makes me happy to spend $1.99 on a xmas trinklet at Christmas Tree Shop (great Rhode Island store that has super cheap, probably slave labored items) which does not sell Christmas Trees. But it does make me happy. I just try not to think about the whole slave labor thing. definite downer. i had breakfast and lunch with my friend jacqueline in newport and killed time in between with shopping. hope tomorrow will be clear.

2 comments:

Ann said...

$1.99 on a Christmas trinket would make me happy, too. :)

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

It is ironic that both you and Ann wrote about rain! Great minds think alike.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust