Sunday, August 19, 2007

Love to knit

Today was another knitting brunch with my knitting friends. Leah, Robert and Oliver didn't come because Robert wasn't feeling well. But Erica, Penny and I got a lot done on our respective projects. I worked on a little craft project for the wedding and did some knitting. Erica worked on her epic quilt for her sister and Penny scrapbooked. We were wondering Ann, whether you are still scrapbooking since you took up knitting. I bet you still were, Erica and Penny had their doubts.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Dang, I wish I coulda been knitting wtih you guys!
I have't been scrapbooking lately. But it doesn't really have anything to do with the knitting. When we first moved here I had nowhere to scrapbook. Our place was tiny. Now I have a little more room. I need to buy a card table to set up for my scrapbooking. There is so much I want to scrapbook.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust