Sunday, August 12, 2007

Use it or lose it

So today I helped my friend Chris shoot a wedding up here in phx. It has been a month since I even picked up my camera and I felt very out of sorts. I was technically off all day in my exposures and shooting rhythm. I have to find a way to really work my camera back into my daily life. I haven't wanted to shoot a single frame of my father during all of this, mostly because I don't want to remember a single moment of this summer down the road. Actually that isn't true. The time I've spent with my friend Deb and her family as well as Erica has been truly wonderful. Plus the time with my aunt has been a blessing for both of us. She hasn't had anyone to really go shopping or out to lunch with since my mom died. She and I went to the mall on Thursday and it was really lovely. I've also gotten to reconnect with my friend Kathi from high school which has been great. I'm hoping to start this architectural project next week for a local firm so maybe that will be a bit rewarding.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust