Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday morning beach

Here are some snippetes from my beach walk this morning. I try to walk as often as possible. It has been cold and rainy most of last week so I didn't get to do much. I'm really going to start making more of an effort to remember my point and shoot. I would have shot more video today but ran out of space on the card.

I like to think of this as God's bubble bath. I did not speed the video up any. The bubbles were just quivering that fast in the wind.



These birds fascinate me. They aren't gulls, I don't think, and they all remind me of the bird version of Grampa Munster.

I do hate it when people feed the gulls as they fly overhead. Mostly because I have been a poop victim. But it made for a nice photo today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust