Monday, February 25, 2008

Beach Sunday


For the first time since we moved to Florida, Jason and I spent Sunday morning sitting on the beach. I go to the beach almost everyday for exercise, but it was really wonderful to just sit and read. Jason was not as liberal with the sunscreen as maybe he should have. He is kind of lobsterish today in weird patterns from using the spray sunscreen. We have an umbrella somewhere but god knows where, so we went for the full sun. Normally I wouldn't post a photo that has a speck of a person in it. But since Jason felt it necessary to take my picture in my bikini, I am happy with the person-to-sky ratio.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust