Friday, February 08, 2008

More NYC trip photos






So here are some more photos from our trip to NYC in December for the NASCAR Champions Week. It is such a rarity that sun shines down in the concrete jungle. It was so beautiful.

This is one of the rooms at the Waldorf-Astoria where the modified series had one of its dinners. The whole room smelled divine! I can only imagine the floral budget for this dinner.

The snowflakes were on the side of a building. Can't remember which building.

Here are Jason and I at the Rockefellar Center Christmas tree.


The last photo was us at this "hot" night club called Mystique. It was great people watching. All on NASCAR's tab.

2 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

What great pics. I love the skyline ones!

Ann said...

You guys are so cool!
I bet you are jealous that I saw Huey Lewis today!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust