Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last few weeks. They have been truly appreciated. A few have asked about my father's obituary. This ran in last Sunday's Az. Republic.

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000105291173X

Jason and I are back in St. Augustine now trying to dig out from under all our boxes. Hopefully I can post some photos by the end of the week. I have to use the big camera because my little canon elph met an untimely end when I dropped it on our tile floor with the lens out. :O(

Big hugs to all!

1 comment:

debodet said...

Kate this isn't about that but cute dog!From:Kayla

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust