Monday, March 24, 2008

Have you ever wanted to...

yell at someone but instead leave a nasty note on their car?? Today, I'm walking across the library parking lot. I'm looking down because I was walking into the setting sun and forgot my sunglasses. The next thing I know I'm blind sighted with excruciating pain. Some $%^&&*!! had a 12 foot pole sticking out the back of their pickup. No flag or anything hanging off it. It hit me square in the nose. I was so lucky that I didn't ram an eye (occupational hazard) into it or anything. No blood, but my nose hurts like hell. So I went into the library, wrote my nasty note on the scrap paper by the catalog computer and put it on their windshield. So there!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang. Seriously, that is really scary. You never found out who it was? Today, got punched in the nose by a 140 lb dog and thought I broke it, ...but it just really really hurt. Are we living parallel lives?

kate said...

maybe... today it is kind of swollen and redish purple.

Ann said...

Ouch. When I was first reading this I was thinking you hit your shin. But man, up that high. That is super dangerous.

debodet said...

Wow that gotta hurt!From:Kayla

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust