Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Love Bug, Summer


Summer came to live with us last week. She is part blue tick hound, part pointer and full of love. We are getting used to each other. So far I think she likes having us be her new humans. She grew up with a brother and is suffering from some separation anxiety issues. But we are working on it. She had a rough night last night. There is something that she has been exposed to, either in our house or out on our walks that has given her hives. So she's super itchy and agitated because of it. It seems the bathtub feels good to her since this is where she is spending most of her time today. I feel so bad for her. I hope she has a better night tonight after the antihistamine the vet gave us kicks in. We also have to give her a bath when Jason gets home tonight in this oatmeal medicated shampoo. I'll try to get some pictures. She is a little camera shy which I'm hoping she'll eventually overcome.

4 comments:

debodet said...

Love the new blog I hope next time you come to phx you can probably bring your dog!He or she is so cute!

Ann said...

awww, what a sweetheart!

dougphoto said...

that top dog shot rules.

Anonymous said...

how fun to read through this! I looked through your website, too, it's beautiful! I love your wedding photo -- and how fun that it was shot by Chris Richards! he did a great job. you look so happy and exactly as I remember you. I hope Summer is feeling better; she'll be working the camera before you know it. :) very fun to have found you...

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust