Thursday, December 15, 2005

so busy, nothing new

so i got an email from my aunt yesterday asking if anything was new since i hadn't updated my blog in awhile. yes and no. i've been mucho busy now that the holiday season is in full swing. i'm working 3 days a week at the boutique i worked at last year on top of my full time gig at the day. so monday's now are my only days that i have nothing planned but all of the xmas stuff i want to get done. we are having jason's family over for dinner on sun. because jason and i have to work on xmas day. and his family scatters to in-laws and other family on xmas eve and day. so this way we all get to see each other. should be fun. this will be turkey number 2 for me and i hope that it goes well. last year's turkey wasn't quite done in the dark meat section when we were ready to eat so hopefully that will come together better this year. i bought an oven thermometer so that should help.

sorry post took so long.

1 comment:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Glad to hear that all is well. I've missed your blog but can't complain...especially since Ann emailed me the other day and kindly made a comment along the lines of, "You know, it has been over x number of months since you blogged." It is pretty bad that I can't even remember the number of months!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust