Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Facial Fabulous

all i have to say is that if you ever get the chance to have a facial, i highly recommend. deb and i went to camelback inn on sat. and had glorious facials. we also layed by the pool, drank cocktails and took in a little sun. i swear i look at least 5 years younger. even jason said he could tell the difference. although he didn't saying anything about specific years :O)

i'd write more but i have a ton of stuff to do. i just got home from phx and now i have to pack tonight to leave for cherry hill, n.j. tomorrow after my shift. there is a national press photographers assoc. conference that i'm going to until sat. busy, busy, busy!

i'll update more about my trip soon!

1 comment:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Kate-

My tulips are beautiful! Thank you so much. Every flower has opened up and I just love them!

Last night I got in bed and read Martha's magazine. I'm not a convert yet, but I did enjoy her tips.

Thanks for sharing.

I hope you are having fun at your conference. We miss you! : (

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust