Tuesday, April 11, 2006

good stuff

well my weekend in new york was lovely. my friend jacqueline has the most amazing friends. we went to tons of wonderful restaurants but would frequently find ourselves just standing on the corner talking. we also decided you know you are no longer in your early 20's when after a night of drinking, no one got sick and we were all ready to shop the next day. the second night we were there, we all were also ready for bed at 2:30 am instead of partying until the sun came up.

i'm basking right now in the coolness of a gadget we were issued at work. i just finished shooting my assignment and now i'm sitting in the parking lot of the beach where my laptop is using its verizon broadband card to use the local cell phone signal as an internet connection. i just surfed the web calendar to see if there were any cool events going on in the area today to photograph while listening to the scanner. all while sitting in my car. technology is so amazing!!

2 comments:

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

Eventually you realize you are too old to party like you are in your 20s. I, of course, have learned that the hard way.
I deleted the post--had a typo. :)

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust