Monday, April 24, 2006

IT'S FINISHED!!!

well almost.

my web designer is putting a finishin touches to the site, but otherwise it is done. please check it out and do a little beta testing for me. if you are pc or mac, please run the site in every browser you have access to. whether that is explorer, firefox, netscape, safari, mozilla, or aol. or if you are among the slightly less web savy, just click the link and tell me what you think. if you see any typos (my copy pals this means you)or if it loads funny let me know.

hopefully the link hookup will work better than the one i tried to do in the last post. it still wouldn't show up no matter what i did. i wonder if the day website had some kind of mojo attached to the link.

anywho let me know!!!

thanks!

  • •kategardinerphoto.com-wedding photojournalism
  • 6 comments:

    Debbie said...

    Your web site is great. Of course I found myself getting very emotional over your first photograph and how much happiness you were bringing all of those wonderful people in the picture.

    It took me a while to figure out that I needed to wait for the pictures to change in the gallery. I thought there were just four pictures, but was sure there were probably more. I did figure it out though. I thought they were great pictures and that your site conveys quality.

    JenC said...

    your web site is just gorgeous. a great display of great photography.

    Erica Kern O'Neill said...

    Sh*t! I just wrote a beautiful, eloquent essay on the merits of your gorgeous site and it didn't post! I'll try again...

    The site is absolutely gorgeous. I was so mesmerized by the stunning photos that I couldn't focus enough to find typos or link problems or whatever. You really are a talented photographer. By looking at the photos I felt like I almost attended each of the weddings. I felt like I got to see a small snipet of those people's lives that very day.

    I also like the personal comments. It is apparent you wrote them yourself and that you meant every word of what you said. (I did notice that the Thoughts page didn't load properly the first time).

    The family photos were precious. The one of pregnant Deb and the one of your parents were moving. I just realized what it is -- you are so talented at capturing the exact moment -- I could see the love and bond between your parents and I could see the love and joy Deb had for her unborn child. Something about the way you shoot just lets us, the outsiders, in.

    kate said...

    thanks so much for everyone's comments. goodness erica, i'm so glad you found what you wrote. your comments were lovely. :O) i'm going to have a friend of mine look at the html code and see if he can fix the loading problem. the web gal had issues with that page.

    Ann said...

    I finally looked at your site and all the pics.
    Everything looks gorgeous. Love all the pics. And I really like that you personalized it and let people know about Kate.
    My word verificiation is: fatrmax

    Curt said...

    uh, web guy?

    Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
    For Email Marketing you can trust