Saturday, April 29, 2006

martha and me

so thanks everyone for your awesome comments on the site. now i just need people to HIRE ME!!!

my friends, marcia and heather and myself went to nyc on wed. to see a taping of martha stewart. it was very interesting to say the least. tune in on monday may 1 to see us. it shows here 11am on nbc but for those of you with tivo it won't be hard to find. i'm pretty sure we will be on because of the fabulous head wear they adorned us with. i won't say any more for now. better to leave you in suspense. i'll be sure to blog about it monday. my friends and i all had green on and if you are looking at the audience we are on the far right side, 3 rows up.

6 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I just set my tivo so I won't miss you. Casey humphed when he saw that I was recording Marth. He has a thing against Martha. I'm not quite sure what it is and it really isn't worth asking becuase he'll just go on and on about it. Something about Martha and jail and Martha being able to go back to her normal, priviledged live after jail whereas most people don't have that luxury...or something long-winded like that!

Anyhoo (to quote you), I'll look for you in your fancy schmancy headware and green shirt!

kate said...

thanks! did you see me? the segment where martha says "lets take another look at the audience." you can totally see me.

Ann said...

So I didn't read this post till Monday when I was at work. And since we don't have the modem thingie for TiVo I couldn't link up to my TiVo via Internet and tell it to tape Martha.

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Ann, is there really a modem thingie to remotely tell your tivo what to record? That is soooo cool! When I saw Kate in March (it was March, right?) she jokingly mentioned something about wanting to be able to check her tivo recordings on her phone and then be able to add recordings to it. Now that would be super cool!

Kate, I recorded it but haven't watched the whole thing yet. I did see the fancy headwear though...wowza!

kate said...

the part where they show us is about halfway through the show. feel free to fast forward until they show the audience. the episode is kind of lame otherwise. dude i wish i had invented the modem thing. i figured someone would think that was a good idea!

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I watched but didn't see you. I rewinded and rewatched several times and saw one woman in green but didn't see you. Maybe she was next to you. I loved the balloon hats.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust