Wednesday, October 05, 2005

wedding craziness

so i've been trying to decide if i really want to be a wedding photographer or not. i'm trying to be an adult and figure out my future. i know that being a staff photographer is not going to be easy while juggling a family. as it is jason and i barely see each other with both eyes open. i wish i was better at this business thing. my friend jacqueline has a wedding biz that seems to flow pretty easy to her. i know trial and error. it is so much easier working for someone else. i also seem to be pretty good at feeding everyone else the "so i think you should" line but can't seem to get my own crap taken care of. my brain hurts. time to turn off the computer for the night. i swear i will get photos up on this soon.

2 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I'm posting something because you need a real comment from a real friend, not these spammers!

I can relate to your situation. I even bought What Color is Your Parachute...but I still don't know the color of my parachute...!!!

JenC said...

if you ever need a wedding photog "kudos," send your clients our way. every time a friend of ours gets married, we find ourselves saying "we had the best wedding photographer, but she's across the country now!"

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust