Sunday, February 26, 2006

oscar the mega grouch

have you ever had one of those days when you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed? you know when, for no reason, you wake up wanting to rip someone's head off. today that was me. i didn't have a weird dream or anything. i got to sleep in until 10ish so it wasn't like i had to get up early. poor jason. he kind of poked me at 10:30 saying it was time to get up and i almost slugged him. talk about suddenly having someone on your hands who just wants to throw things. we went to breakfast and he had to make sure i didn't make a scene. i did get better as the day went on, but i'm still kind of crabby.

1 comment:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I don't know why but I sometimes have those days too. Often they are hormone related...I just want to rip off someone's head...and I'm usually so nice! He he. I also find that I get this why when I am tired so I just try to apologize my way through the day and curl up in bed as soon as possible.

I hope tomorrow is better.

Can't wait to see you!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust