Monday, February 20, 2006

so excited!!

so my website is really coming along. i finished the bio and philosophy sections this weekend and just sent those off to the designer. now comes the big hurtle of finishing up the photo galleries. i went to my first bridal show this weekend. i didn't have a booth there yet. not quite ready for something that grand. but my goal is to have all my sample books all set to go next year. so mostly i was just there to spy. there was only one photographer out of maybe 6 or 7 that were there that was not a complete joke. i kept wanting to run up and down the aisles with a big sign saying don't give your money to these people!! you are being ripped off!! and the photos are BAD!@!!!!@. there was this one guy that had a huge framed print that was of this couple that had this crazy starburst comet looking thing on it. it looked like in photoshop they had put this comet mask thing over the image and then printed it. ick!!! there is one up in hartford next weekend that i might go to. hopefully that one will be better.

3 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I'm so happy that you are going to do it! You are such a great photographer and are, no doubt, better than all the ones at the bridal show. Keep us posted.

(I can't help but notice you started your blog with the word so. Don't tell Ann. He He).

Ann said...

That was just an observation I made. It drives me nuts when I do it. I don't care what others do. SO there. :)

Ann said...

FYI: Curt recommends using Yahoo! for your host site. That is what he uses and likes it. But I know you said Yahoo! stinks.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust